- Completed divestment of 74.9% in FICC.
- Set up BOC-Fullerton Community Bank Co. Ltd., an Investment Management Bank in XiongAn, China.
- Divested DaraPay.
- Completed divestment of Danamon.
- FICC on-boarded more than 25 fintech partnerships on its digital platform.
- Digilink launched auto insurance and virtual credit card products.
- Established Digilink, a digital lending platform in China.
- BOCF acquired 27 community banks from China Construction Bank (CCB).
- Invested in LendingKart, one of India’s leading fintechs.
- BOCF became the largest village banking network in China with the completion of the acquisition of 15 community banks from China Development Bank (CDB).
- Completed merger of NIB with MCB in Pakistan.
- Set up e-wallet, Darapay, as a joint venture with Canadia Group in Cambodia.
- Completed Series B investment in InstaRem.
- CP Bank acquired Funan Microfinance, expanding its customer reach into the microfinance segment
- Invested in InstaRem, a fintech company based in Singapore, focused on remittances.
- Partnered with World Bank and IFC in their Universal Financial Access initiative to enable 1 billion people to gain access to transaction account.
2011 to 2015
- Fullerton India launched a Housing Finance subsidiary, GRIHASHAKTI, to tap into the demand of aspiring home owners in India.
- Divested MDB.
- Established a microfinance, Fullerton Finance Myanmar Co Ltd (Fullerton
- Myanmar), as a joint venture targeting micro SMEs and entrepreneurs in Myanmar.
- Divested FICGC
- Launched Cambodia Post Bank (CP Bank) as a joint venture with Canadia Group and Cambodia Post, targeting SME and micro businesses in Cambodia.
- Launched BOC Fullerton Community Bank (BOCF), a joint venture with Bank of China (BOC), to provide financial services in rural regions across China.
2006 to 2010
- Invested in Mekong Development Bank (MDB), Vietnam.
- Established a microfinance, Fullerton Credit Ltd (Fullerton Credit) in Chengdu, China with mass market individuals and small SMEs as target segments.
- Established Dunia Finance LLC (dunia) as a joint venture to serve SME and mass market salaried consumers in United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Established China’s first nationwide SME credit guarantee business via the creation of Fullerton Investment and Credit Guarantee Company (FICGC).
- Divested BII.
- AFH was renamed Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte Ltd (FFH).
- Established a non-bank financial company, Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd (Fullerton India) to serve the demands of an expanding middle class in India.
2003 to 2005
- Strategic investment in Chinese banks: China Construction Bank (CCB) and Bank of China (BOC).
- Invested in Alliance Bank, Malaysia.
- Invested in NIB Bank Limited, Pakistan.
- Danamon acquired PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Tbk and in the process created the first mass market model in Indonesia’s wet markets (Danamon Simpan Pinjam).
- Invested in PT Bank Danamon Tbk (Danamon) and PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII), both in Indonesia.
- Invested in ICICI Bank Limited, India.
- Asia Financial Holdings (AFH) Pte Ltd was incorporated in Singapore, wholly owned by Temasek Holdings Pte Ltd.